Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Thank You Vicki! It's Remembrance of al-Quds Day. (Hari al-Quds Sedunia)

These are the screenshots of my Facebook account where I posted a video entitled AVATAR On Earth. This video showed how the Avatar story is really happening in this world, in Palestine. But I am touched that a friend of mine, Vicki Wilson , a person that I do not know physically thousand of miles away, showed the love for humanity. Her comments and her act of sharing the video showed that there is still love between races and religions. I do not know if she read this, but I still want to say; 'Thank you Vicki.'

This is an unscripted video. Nothing but the truth.



Hari al-Quds sedunia adalah pada 21 Ogos saban tahun. Apakah yang kita sebagai ummah lakukan?
Jumaat Terakhir Ramadhan.
Hari Orang Tertindas Bangkit Melawan.
3 September 2010.
Seusai Solat Jumaat.
Hadapan bangunan kedutaan 'Setan Besar'.
Tonton video di atas & nyatakan anda tidak turut serta Jumaat ini?

No comments: